BiOWiSH Technologies finalizes capital raising agreement with strategic investor SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company

CINCINNATI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BiOWiSH Technologies, Inc. (BiOWiSH) announced that it recently entered into an equity investment agreement with SABIC Ventures US Holdings LLC (SABIC Ventures), a subsidiary of SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company (SABIC AN). Investment is tied to SABIC AN and BiOWiSH’s drive to expand and accelerate commercialization of SABIC AN’s bio-enhanced urea products powered by BiOWiSH®.

With BiOWiSH’s exclusive HoloGene 3 technology, SABIC AN Bio-Enhanced Urea creates a powerful partnership between the plant and BiOWiSH® microorganisms. It is specifically designed to improve soil productivity and plant vigor, which maximizes yield potential. This unique mode of action, combined with the product’s unparalleled shelf life, has been proven to deliver desired results consistently across a wide range of operating conditions, climates and environments, all at a low cost for farmers.

“It is very exciting that SABIC Ventures and a market-leading fertilizer company such as SABIC AN recognize our history of innovation and place such importance on providing bio-enhanced mineral fertilizers to customers around the world,” said said BiOWiSH CEO Ian Edwards. “This collaboration will help farmers maximize their productivity, increase their incomes and improve their sustainability efforts. »

Capital investment by SABIC Ventures follows successful one-year technical evaluation of BiOWiSH® coated on SABIC AN’s urea in nine countries on five continents and nine different crop types.

“We are excited to continue working with BiOWiSH and developing solutions for our customers by combining the effect of biology with the need for mineral fertilizers to sustainably improve grower incomes,” said Munif Al-Munif, Managing Director of agro-nutrient technology at SABIC AN. “We chose to partner with BiOWiSH Technologies because they have a proven track record as a leader in the industry. We believe that our combined products that form SABIC AN Bio-Enhanced Urea powered by BiOWiSH® is a revolutionary solution that will help advance the global agricultural industry.

As part of the funding plan, BiOWiSH will continue to expand its support for industry-leading R&D, as well as continue customizations on a range of high-performance SABIC AN fertilizers. This partnership is the basis for future products and other agronomic innovations.

For more information on BiOWiSH®visit

About BiOWiSH Technologies

Based in Cincinnati, Ohio, BiOWiSH Technologies, Inc. is a global provider of biotechnology solutions for the agriculture, aquaculture and environmental management industries. BiOWiSH is currently working with over 60 agronomic partners around the world in various stages of technology validation, regulation and commercialization. As an agricultural market leader, we help farmers increase their agricultural production in a sustainable, safe and profitable way. Our revolutionary BiOWiSH® Crop Liquid is based on HoloGene 3™ technology and can be coated over dry fertilizer or mixed with liquid fertilizer to create an enhanced efficiency fertilizer that maximizes yield potential, expresses plant vigor and improves soil productivity. By uniting nature and science, BiOWiSH is reinventing the way food is grown. For more information, visit

About SABIC Agri-Nutrients Company

SABIC AN is a public joint-stock company listed on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul), of which SABIC owns 50.1%, with the remaining 49.9% held by the private sector and the public. It is one of the world’s leading fertilizer producers. The SABIC AN portfolio includes urea, ammonia, phosphate and other specialty products.

Previous NGX Commits to Positioning the Nigerian Capital Market for Global Investment
Next The Better Business Bureau releases new study on predatory payday loans